Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sheba's 6-18-08

One of Sheba's favorite spots is the Meezer Rocker. She can monitor the kids and the TV from here. Sheba loves babies. When she doesn't have her own to snuggle she will make some up, she will pretend toys or socks are babies and carry them around the house.
Soon enough these little ones are up and around. They are hilarious pouncing and running through the house. This one is temporarily hostile. They get over it pretty fast.


Its fun to sneak up on someone who is distracted by the camera.


Trashing the bathroom is a popular activity.





These two are chillin on the bathroom rug, the little one is Sheba's, the larger one is Lily's
Sheba's kids are all sealpoints.
Skippyjon Jones-boy
Jezzie Bell-girl
Juju Bee-girl
Baby Jane-girl






1 comment:

Mommaof3Loves said...

Siam is the same way about carring the socks around in his mouth!! So funny! He will also seek out my hair ties, so I will play fetch with him lol. He will look in places he knows where I put them. Like my purse, on top of the dressor, by the bathroom sink. I even caught him in the cabinet above my bathroom sink the other day!! He opened it!!!!!!